Taking care of our skin is a challenging task. It’s because you are trying to manage several issues.
Thankfully, there’s a natural way to clear up acne-prone skin with simple ingredients found in the kitchen.
Our experts have put together the best acne-fighting face masks to help clear up even the worst acne outbreaks and help keep them away for good.
We’ll also show you how you can settle and prevent wrinkles while you sleep. Let’s get started!
- Avocado & Vitamin E Face Mask
Vitamin E is a powerful immune system booster when taken orally, making it great for treating and averting stubborn acne-prone skin. But the benefits don’t end there. When Vitamin E oil is applied directly to your skin, it can reduce the arrival of stubborn acne scars over time.
This vitamin beneficial is naturally found in green, leafy vegetables and some nuts, like almonds. You can also use Vitamin E as an oil for topical application.
For even more acne-fighting benefits, mix avocado with Vitamin E oil. When combined, these requirements produce a powerful anti-acne due to a clearer complexion.
AVOCADO & VITAMIN E FACE MASK INGREDIENTS-
- Vitamin E oil
- AVOCADO & VITAMIN E FACE MASK PROCESS
- Remove the bottom and skin from half of an avocado.
- Mash the avocado in a mixing bowl.
- Add one teaspoon of Vitamin E oil.
- Mix well.
- Wash with warm water on your face and neck and an oil-free cleanser to get rid of makeup and open pores.
- Apply the face mask and let it be dry for 15 minutes.
- Remove the mask with lukewarm water first, then splash your face with cold water to close your pores.
- Gently remove with water.
- Tea tree oil spot-treatment
The best face mask for Acne-Prone skin is Tea tree oil spot treatment.
- One tablespoon aloe vera gel
- A drop of tea tree oil
Tea tree oil is a natural antibacterial and is an acne-fighter. It is way too harsh to slather over your skin.
This mask is hydrating, soothing aloe to negate the possibly irritating effects, broken-out skin. Please keep it on clean, dry skin for 10 minutes, then rinse it off, making sure to moisturize subsequently.
- Kefir & Honey Face Mask
Never heard of kefir? It’s essentially a type of yogurt. The neat thing about kefir, though, is that it encompasses approximately 40 times more beneficial bacteria than the regular yogurt. That’s great news for your skin!
The other bacteria, coupled with the lactic acid in kefir, will be exfoliated, hydrate, and soothe red, acne-prone skin. The antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal properties in the honey will add additional healing properties to this recipe, making it a great count to any beauty routine.
KEFIR & HONEY FACE MASK INGREDIENTS
- Plain kefir
KEFIR & HONEY FACE MASK PREPARATION
- Measure ¼ cup of kefir into a small bowl.
- Add one teaspoon of honey.
- Mix well. Wash your face and neck with warm water and an oil-free cleanser to take away makeup and open pores.
- Apply an even layer of the mix to your face and let it dry for 15 minutes.
- Rinse your skin thoroughly with warm water to remove the mask.
- Splash your face with some cold water to tighten pores.
- Gently pat dry with a soft towel.
Let us try these Face Mask and get over Acne-prone skin.