The coronavirus pandemic has been the most drastic thing that the whole world confronted this year. It bought massive changes in the lives of every person around the world. Countries around the globe encountered heavy losses in human lives.
There is no vaccine for the Covid-19 virus; the best way to seek protection and stop the virus’s spread was to avoid any close contact with other people. Keeping this in mind, governments all over the world imposed complete lockdown in their countries.
The same fate was shared by Lucknow, the capital of Uttar Pradesh. All the offices, schools, colleges, supermarkets, shopping malls, and even transportation were closed due to the government’s lockdown in the whole nation. Every resident of the city was confined within their homes.
This has had a significant impact on people’s daily lives and was also a great mental challenge. People lost their loved ones to this deadly virus, which brought substantial emotional challenges in their lives.
Despite everything that was going wrong, the city fought well with all the challenges. Now that the complete lockdown has been lifted, many things have now started functioning back. Yet precautionary measures are being taken to avoid further spread of the covid-19 virus. Many organizations, such as offices, schools, and colleges, are continuing to work from home sessions.
Changes after Covid-19
- As the lockdown and continuous restrictions have been exhausting, people can’t wait to indulge again with their favorite activities around the city. Now that the transportation activities have started again, people can go out in their vehicles. Cab services are also available but with proper sanitation and the least amounts of passengers in one cab.
- Markets have now opened after the pandemic, and people can’t wait to go out for some shopping they’ve been missing for months while enjoying all kinds of tasty street food.
- All the food lovers must be craving for the very famous kabab paratha point of Lucknow, Tunday Kababs. The restaurants are opening up by following covid-19 guidelines like proper sanitization and social distancing, allowing you to visit and enjoy some lip-smacking food finally.
- All of the workout lovers have greatly missed their workout sessions at the gym. Staying home has also made people gain some unwanted fat. Gyms are opening, and we couldn’t be happier to hit the gym again and maybe go for some extra squats this time.
- A lot of people prefer to watch movies in theaters. Some are so passionate that they visit for the first day first show for almost every movie. So, there’s excellent news for all of them. Movie theatres are opening up in the city. Visit today, but of course, don’t forget to follow the proper precautionary measures.
- Outdoor sports and visit the parks have been greatly missed in the past months. As the restrictions are slowly being lifted, people can once again enjoy playing some of their favorite outdoor sports. Those who have missed being outdoors to get some fresh air and a nice walk will be able to visit the parks to relax.
Make sure always to take all the precautionary measures. With that, enjoy the things that you wished to do for so long during the lockdown.